Thursday, September 15, 2011

PARK STARZ (PROJECT Z) OUT MID TO LATE OCTOBER

Park StarzPHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY
THE PARK STARZ LOGO
Park Starz YetiPHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY--EXPEDITION EVEREST YETI
Park Starz YetiPHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY
THE BACKSIDE OF WATER...I MEAN, THE YETI!
Park Starz Big AlPHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY
BLOOD ON THE WATER...BLOOD ON THE SADDLE....BIG AL FROM COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE!!
Park Starz SquidPHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY
Park Starz Squid
Park Starz SquidPHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY
Park Starz SquidPHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY
20,000 LEAUGES UNDER THE SEA SQUID

Ice GatorPHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY
Robot ButlerPHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY
After all the speculation of what project Z was going to be...we got Park Starz. I am going to be honest, my initial reaction was not good. I thought they were just another version of the POP VINYL series. but after seeing all of figures so far, I am quickly becoming a fan. I love the fact that each figure is based on a famous park attraction. Also, I am a fan of keeping the Vinylmation format with having 12 in a series and a mystery chaser. You may have to pay a little more ($18.95), but they are a little bigger and definitely look like they are worth the exgtra couple of dollars. There will be 12 in the first set 11 plus the 1 mystery chaser, and they will be out mid to late October.

No comments:

Post a Comment