Thursday, September 22, 2011

DISNEY VILLIANS SERIES #2 OUT OCTOBER 24TH AT DISNEY STORE LOCATIONS!!!

TrayPHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY--THE WHOLE SET
BoxPHOTO:COPYRIGHT DISNEY
ANOTHER RUNAWAY BRAIN MICKEY!!!
Villains 2PHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY
PHOTO: COPYRIGHT DISNEY
A 9INCH PLUS JR. COMBO OF THE JAFAR GENIE AND THE REGUALR GENIE!!!

For some surprise news. Disney announced the second Villians mystery box series yesterday. What I am loving about this set is that they were not afraid to go with some lesser known villains in favor of giving the fans some lovable (or hateable) characters! I have to say, I am the most impressed by Bolar Hat Guy!!! He is probably one of my favorite and under used villains. The Lady Tremane looks great and I am very excited about Yzma. They'll be invading Disney Stores on Ocotober 24th, just in time for Halloween.

1 comment: